Top 10 Reasons to Hire Professional Assistance For Your Loans
Updated: Jun 3
Third-Party Assistance to HelpYou with Your Student Loan Servicer:
1. It can save you money. Your savings will easily exceed the fee if an expert finds you a shorter term to a successful loan discharge, saves you from higher monthly payments, the wrong program, or assists in ensuring that your discharge is not denied like 99% of current borrowers who apply.
2. It saves you time and frustration. It takes about 10 hours per year to properly complete, follow up and confirm an annual recertification. Your time is worth money. How much is it worth to you to get that time back?
3. Professionals can answer your questions and resolve issues. It’s very likely you will have questions about your repayment program. Calling your servicer means you could be on hold for hours. professionals can answer most of these instantly.
4. The repayment program are very complicated Professional processors keep up with it and all those changes every year so you don’t have to.
5. You gain peace of mind. Just knowing that a professional is handling your file reduces stress.
6. Making mistakes can be very costly. In terms of payments that are not qualified or incorrect program enrollment, mistakes can be costly.
7. You benefit from future planning. Processor pros can advise you of options you may not be aware of such as consolidating loans instead of entering rehab for defaulted loans.
8. Your previous filings can be also reviewed. Previous years can also be reviewed for some programs such as PSLF and your NSLDS can be amended.
9. You can reduce your risk of a rejection. You can reduce the risk of a denial and have the complete paper trail necessary to request a re-consideration if you are denied at the end of your program.
10. It takes the hassle out of doing it yourself.
If you plan to hire a student loan professional to help advise you, you will need to gather and organize your records, including W2 / 1099 forms, Award Letters etc. Being organized saves time and frustration.
Visit TitanPrep.com to learn more.